Saturday, December 29, 2007

What can I say about today..... LOTS!!

Well last night... I had a MAJOR anxiety attack! I mean it was aweful. I was scared out of my mind! And my brother was makng fun of me and scaring me more! I don't know how he could have been that mean- but he WAS!

So today was going to be a work work work day.... and it was! I was so excited becauseI was going to get my phone today. So after screaming and yellling and lots of fighting with my brother (ghe basically controls me) I got to go. We were getting an upgrade so online and in stores its normally and $120 phone but we were going to get it for $20! So we go to get it at Verizon. Well I found the color I wanted- white with navy. I am soooooo excited by now. We go up there and thet tell up sorry but here we only have a $50 rebate and not $100 rebate. You have to order it online....! So its going to be here in 5 days. So we go to order it online! Then they don't even have it in white and navy.... I have to get in red!

I am so mad about that ordeal. And then on top of it I had to clean all day. Basically it was a horrible day that I wish had never happened.

1 comment:

*~Kennedy~* said...

I'm sorry about your bad day, and I'm sorry about your phone. What kind of phone is it?