Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Today a friend and I got into an arguement. You see, over the last couple of months I have been bottling up feelings. I am normally not the type to not tell someone something but I just didn't know how to tell her how I felt. And today when something was said I just came out with it. I feel so much better and I think (I hope) my friend does too. I love her with all my heart and I want to say somethings to her .


  • I'm sorry if I got you mad
  • I just couldn't stand it any longer
  • I don't love you any less
  • You are still my best friend
  • I am glad that I finally got this over with I have been holding it in for weeks
  • I hope I didn't hurt your feelings as much as mine were hurt

I hope that this list clears some things up. I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you. I know you may think that I could easily find other friends and that is true- but none of them would be like you. I know that you know what you did and that it hurt me and I am glad that you can accept that. I may not be able to forget and I hope that you don't hate me for that. But I will not remember grudgingly- I will remember that through the hard times (and those were the hard times) maybe you weren't there but I could feel you- like you WERE there.

Katie

No comments: