Friday, December 7, 2007

Well I am sick.... :(.  I hope to be able to go to GALS tomorrow! I really do. I stick reading books all day. I just finished A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks. I am sure many of you have seen the movie or know him as the author of The Notebook. I must say that it was such a fast read and so romantic. Not so much romantic because there is so much romance but the way they treat each other. I must say you have to read it. 

I am really mad that I didn't get into Honor Band. My teacher nominated me and the people who chose  you don't hear you play they just say like oh we need a trumpet and here's one lets have you. So the only reason that Diego got chosen over me was because his name was first! It was so unfair. And HE got to go last year and I didn't. I really didn't have a good day yesterday. I also had to babysit for the ward so the women could have enrichment and the kids were so bad. I don't know if I will do it again. 

Well I hope I didn't bore you. 

Katie

No comments: