Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas has been a blast so far!! I got:

-Wii
-New Ipod nano in Maroon 8 gig
-Make up case with loreal lip gloss, smackers lemonade case of lip care, and m&m chap stick, and Juicy Couture perfume
-LDS girl beauty book with gorgeous CTR round necklace
-CUTE lang shirt that's v neck in a pale blue
-Ipod dock that plays my ipod music anywhere and is a radio
-A book from my dad
-Dachshund ornament
-Lots of candy
-Blanket Kennedy made me
-Poem that Kennedy wrote me
-K neckalce that my grandma got me
-Nature calender my grandma got me
-2 new dresses
-CUUUTE pajamas
-I am going to get a cell phone.. idk if I am going to get the chocolate anymore. My grandmas phone is going to get a free update and they have cool phones I can choose from
-WEbkinz bag from my aunt- webkinz, lip gloss webkinz, webkinz cards, and webkinz charm inside
-HSM tour book
-The movies the Notebook and Flicka
-I tunes gift card
-and my mom is going to get me a Jamba juice

I am expecting some things from people in my ward sooo ya... I have had a great christmas. 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Merry Christmas Katie...You raked it in! The boys miss you