Sunday, December 2, 2007

Electric Light Parade

Ok so yesterday was the electric light parade. I preformed with my band. First thing first I am going to post some pictures.




Torie is so cuute!


Me playing my beatumus trombone

Steven is SUCH A DORK!



Me and Jacob. We had a better one where I
didn't look like such a dork and we were closer
together but it was too blurry!
Ok so now that I got the pictures on I will tell about it. This was my first concert as part the the CGMS band so I was really excited. We don't have any good pictures of us when it was dark and thw whole band had chirstmas lights on our instruments. If you look close on these pictures you might be able to see them- they aren't turned on.
We were scared that my back would hurt because of my back problems because it did when we proticed but it didn't. I think that was because at practice they made sure we had them held high but at the actual thing they didn't.
Before we went we were at the school for about 2 hours. We had to get the lights put on our instaments and prepare and stuff. It was a very hectic time. It was hilarious because steven was like making fun of lows and stuff. Also to make sure that the lights wouldn't fall off we had these white things that held them in place and I had only 5 on my trombone! I thought this was normal but then I saw Jacob's trupet and he had 34! It was crazy.
Well anway on the way there I sat with torie on the bus. We were listening to music. It was fun. My mom marched my me. We did that just incase she had to like take me out of the prarade or something- but we didn't.
After that we went to my dads office to have hot chocolate and stuff. We ran into the goldings so they came along. We ha a great time. Brother golding was lift Tyler's eyelids when he was asleep and it was creepy. Ethan looked tired which we later found out was not true when he threw up. It was so sad. I hope that he is feeling better poor guy. But all in all it was a great night!
Katie

3 comments:

*~Kennedy~* said...

it was fun. CGMS rocks!!

Preston said...

sorry about the throw up!!!!

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

It's ok! We totally are fine with it. We are just worried about poor ethan!