Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Year

So every year I write a "letter" through email about what I did and what I liked and it is normally really long. I post lots of pics about everything I've done and more so this is going to be looooong! But I hope you take the time to read it!


So I will start off by saying that this was a very hectic year. It was also a great year. I hae changed SO much. I really don't know where to begin. I guess I will start with the sad. This year my grandma, who I was very close to, died. It was a very sad time. I loved her so much and it was the first time I lost someone that was SO close to me. I really miss her but it tought me that I can get through hard things. I did everything with her. I want her back but I know that with the lord I will be with her again.

So moving on. I finished 6th grade this year which was a huge relief. I started 7th grade and I really like it. Here is a picture of me this year!



Not the best pic but it will work. I have really changed. 7th greade is MUCH better than 6th grade I would have to say. I have made so many great friends.


This summer I went to sports camp again. I always do the multisport which includes: kayaking, tubing, beach day, catermaran, and boat day. It is so much fun. This year my instructers were Jamie, Hannah, and Jimmy. They were great. I was also blessed because my parents paid for my friend, Kennedy, to come. We had SO much fun!






Also in California this summer we got to go to Seaworld. We have year round passes so we got to go lots. We met a family names the Boyds so we had lots of fun with them! Kennedy also got to come with us there! We we crazy. It was so much fun because at one point I was going crazy and Kennedy was trying to cound how many people were staring at me. It's weird how things like that happen.


I am also grateful that I got to get closer to my friends over the last year. I really like that I had the opurtunity to let to know them better. Here are so pictures of them and me and them and other people :).



I was also very fortunate to get to have a "sister." Sister Golding- I am so glad that I met you. You are so much fun to hang out with and I love your family! Tyler and Ethan are sooooo cute! I hope you don't move for a long time! (emphsis on the long!)

So this Christmas we went to my cousins. We always do something with them. On Christmas Eve we went to In -N- Out.... that is their tradition. Then we went to look at Christmas lights. On Christmas day we opened presents, used them for a while, and then more of their family came over. It was a great Christmas.

So basically this had been a great yar. So much has happened. I wouldn't change one thing. Some sad thngs and good things have come out of 2007. It was a challenging year to get through and I am sad and happy to see it go!! :). Thanks everyone for being my friends.

3 comments:

*~Kennedy~* said...

sister??

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

Sister Golding is my sister

Andrea said...

Sounds like you had agreat year. I am so jealous of your sports camp it sounds like a blast!!!