Sunday, December 16, 2007


Ok so the day before yesterday my friend, Marisa, spent the night. We had soooo much fun! We talked alot, texted, talked more (mostly about boys and god), went to see August Rush, watched movies, and went on the computer. And of course took hundreds of pics. We had so much fun!! On saturday we went to GALS and went caroling. It really put into perspective what it is like to live in one of those homes. Then after we had pizza and ice cream and it was.. yummy!! Then Marisa came bak over and we just did more of what we did the day before. That night my mom took us to T&M for dinner even though we had Pizza for lunch. The last two times marisa has come over we T&M so I guess it is going to be kinda a tradition. Anyway... I love Marisa and I hope she comes again soon!