Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ok so I am going to write a little about my day!

First off- I went to school. I was going to go home at lunch which I did. So here are the events in order!

  • Hunter is writing a book and he showed me his ffront cover and wants me to be the first one to read it
  • I went to language arts where we had a great discussion and I had a soda
  • I remembered to get my progressed report signed for math and then we took another pretest for the benchmark we are going to take this Friday
  • I came home
  • My mom supprised me by getting Pizza at TandM
  • I watched 3 Cold Cases
  • Picked up Kennedy and William
  • And now I am here. Later today for mutual we are going to have a fun progessive dinner where we have like a snack or drinks at one house, dinner at another, and desert at another house.

I am going to take pictures at the progressive dinner so be prepared for pictures later!

Katie

No comments: