Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Well... to start off I have to say it's been a good day.

First, I gave Kennedy her present and I think she liked it. I had a good time watching her face and seeing her be excited. I always love that about giving gifts. It's the best part!

At school nothing interesting really happened. Kennedy have everyone their gifts and stuff like that but nothing else really. I did not have to go to P.E because my back hurt so I stayed with Mrs. Miller and that was fun.

After school so far I have been at Kennedy's helping her with her IPOD!!! I got her that.... it was the christmas gift. Today is Connor's birthday and since I am here I think I am going to get to see him open his presents. So ya.... WRITE MORE LATER. Diffinitly expect writing on my fun babysitting "gig" last night.

Katie

No comments: