Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ok... so after my lst post SO much has happened. I don't know if I even want to write it but I will.... :).


Well I have posted so much abou tmy lice. 5 times I had it before it went away. It's been gone for 4 weeks and I am so happy. Well my brother was itching and found a bug. My mom was like its not lice it isn't but whne she looked at it IT WAS! So I was relieved it wasn't me. Well my mom looked at my hair aqnd I HADE THEM! I am going to have to cut my hair short this time.... ugh!

Well admist all this I am sitting on the couch and we have this gate to get o our front door and it was making noise like someone was trying to get in. I was wondering why Leo wasn't barking. I was getting kinda freaked out after 10 minutes so I called my mom out and LEO was stuck in the bars!! I was crazy. We are lucky he tried to get back in the house and didn't run away! I twas so sad and I felt so sorry for him.

Well alot more has happened- but I'm not going to write about it. It's not that interesting.

SO YA- hope I didn't bore you!


Katie

1 comment:

*~Kennedy~* said...

Oh yeah Katie, I'm so bored. I have never been so bored in my life! Lol! Please excuse my sarcasm, I'm really bored and lonely. :}