Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Well I've actually had a good day- the first in a while. Kennedy's present shipped in and I want to give it to her tomorrow if her mom says it is ok.

Well today at schoolw as good. I had a great time talking to marisa a nd helping her with some issues she wanted to talk to me about. Blake, who sites next to me in Math, was being hilarious. You see Tyler got Lexies pencil grip stuck in this one thing and I said, "Hey Guys! Hey a grip!" I just burst out laughing. Blake kept saying things like oh KAtie ehtat was a good one, you got us there, and you did it on the spot, and stuff like that. It was hilarious.

Well nothing else much except for today I wasn't really sick and nothing bad happened so... YAY!!

Katie

1 comment:

*~Kennedy~* said...

I love my present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it so much! But were you serious when you told torie that your mom made you put the engraving on there and that it wasn't true? :(