Thursday, November 1, 2007

REPOST!

I'm reposting what happened on my vacation. Down below it's in paragraphs and here's its not but I want the people who didn't read it to read it.





Wow I had an amazing experiece. But I'm home and it's sad. My vacation was so spiritual and lovely. We saw alot of the church sites like the Hill Comorah, the Whitmer Farm, the Whitney Farm, Newel K. Whitney house, Newel K. Whitney Store, the Kirtland Temple, The Smith Farm, the Smith Frame House, the Sacred Grove, and the Morely Farm. It was so great and beautful. We made it right when the trees were changing colors. Some non-church things we say were the Women's Rights museum and Niagra Falls. It was so amazing in the Newel K. Whitney store to see the School of the Prophets. The first for prohets were there for the "school." And Jesus made an apperence in that room. And it was NOT a replica so we were in the ACTUAL room where Jesus Appered. I mean the Sacred Grove was where Jesus and God appeared but you don't know where. Like you are there but you can't stand in the exact place. We all beared our testimony there.I also loves the Smith Farm. The Smith Family went through some heard times in that farm house and the frame house. It was so cool because the frame house was not a replica either and Hyrum and Alvin Smith made it. It really makes you think about how hard they had it. The frame house was huge but all the farms were really really small and in some cases they had to fit 9, 10, 11, 12, or more children in the house.It was interesting to learn that whereever Joseph Smith was was where the headquaters of the church was. So when he lived in the Newel K. Whitney store that was the church headquaters, when he stayed in the whitney home that was the church headquaters and so on. I never knew that. I thought they had one designated place like we do now but they don't. The Sacred Grove was also great. You don't know exactly where god was but you can feel his presence. The whole place is just so holy and you feel the spirit. This is by the Smith Family farm so we were able to do this all at once. It was a really great experinece going and I went twice I love it so much!! Also in the Newel K. Whitney store there was a room upstairs where alot of D&C was written. They had the original table so it was cool to see that where many of the famous church leaders sat down and wrote the D&C there! It was really amazing. On this trip I had the honer to meet Sarah Baker. She is now a good friend of mine. She has Soresa Polsey or however you spell it but that doesn't make me lover her any less. It preobably makes you lover her more because she is so sweet and kind and will do anything for you. She has such a spirit and i know that she had a strong testimony of the church. Our family now has a new language- Sarah Launguage. In this "language" we do gesteres and say things that Sarah would say. It's really great. I am so glad that I got to meet her.I would also like to talk about Niagra Falls. This was also a spirital experiece even though it isn't a church site. It's just os beautiful. We went on a boat ride and that was spectacular. It was amzing so see it all. There is 3 falls in niagra falls- American Falls, Canadian Falls, and Horseshoe Falls because it is in the shape of a horse shoe. I likes the last one the best. I would like to end this with bearing my testimony. I know that this church is true that that Joseph Smith restored the gosepel. Going on this trip prover it even more. I have a strong testimony that the Book of Mormon IS the word of god and that he is going to come again. I love my lord and would do anything for him. I know that if you live right and live by the rules of the church you will go to heaven and see our heavenly father again. I know that Jesus really come to this earth and that he WILL come again. I love the church. On the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments: