Monday, November 12, 2007

Things I dislike

Ok note that I didn't say HATE. I am trying not to say that word because it's really not appropriate. 

Ok so here is somethings that I DISLIKE:

1. Yelling
2. People trying to FIT IN. I mean why try to fit it. Your your own person and it's not ok to try to fit in and not be yourself.
3. Sexual activity on T.V
4. Violence
5. Death
 6. Weapons and war 
 7. Most chinese I don't know why I just don't really like it that much
8. Mayo
9. Sour Cream
10. Mustard
11. Most pies
12. Many personages but I'm not going to name names...... ummmm KYLEE!
13. People trying to show off 
14. "Wyansters"


There are many more things but this is just a way to vent and get it out. There are MANY MANY MANY more things that I dislike. I might add more or I might now..... How does that sound?

No comments: