Sunday, November 18, 2007

Well I missed church today. I wasn't feeling well and I was tired. My period is slowing down. I'm sad that I missed church today. My great aunt and uncle come down to chadler for like one third the year and they are leaving back for illinois and came to visit today for like a half and hour and I only got to say goodbye because I was in the bathroom the whole time. It really stunk. (in both ways :) )

Hey Sister Golding can you fill me in on what we learned in young women today? I really want to know.
 
It's the first say and I only got the paper like 2 hours ago but I still have already sold 5 I Spy bags for camp so I'm excited about that. 

Also I am going to go to stake choir today so atleast I am going to get some church. Last week was a really bad week and I hope that this isn't the start of a bad week but so far it has been. 

Katie

No comments: