Sunday, November 11, 2007

Anything in the last week

Ok so on monday I went to a writing conference thing where we had the whole day with Conrad Storad a famous kids author. It was cool.

Then on Wednesday was Evening in Excellence. It was so cool and beautiful. It was wonderful seeing the slideshows and all the pictures from girls camp that I haven't seen before. Sister Golding- you did a wonderful job on the food! It was delicious. I loves our things that we got to take home.

On Thurday I went the science center on another field trip. It was cool. I hadn't been there for like a year and a half and it changed alot. It was different from what I remember it to be. It was fun to actually go as a class.

Then on Friday I went on ANOTHER fieldtrip. 7 kids at our school got picked to go to a leadership conference and I was picked!! We went up to tuscon and as a conference about leadership in schools and community. It was scary because we had to partner up with some we have never met and we had to have them hold a house trap that was set and we had to put our hand on it and unset it. It was so scary. One girl volunteered to go and walk thorugh 50 set mouse traps without looking down and a person she has never met had to lead her though them. It was scary.

Kennedy came over on saturday. We had fun. We are going to start a magazine. My cousin Billy came down from Denver and spent the day with us. It was cool seeing im. He's fun to be with. So I guess I have had an ok week!

No comments: