Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's soooo unfair! My brother comes hoome with a bad attitude and I GET PUNISHED!! It get's me so mad. And then..... he blames it all on me!!! Ugh.... I HATE HATE HATE HATE x1000000000 it! I mean I already had to stay after school to do make up work and then this?!?! I HATE MY LIFE! I wish I could tell you I was ok and that I am a normal girl with the normal boy and friend problems but it's NOT! I'm starting to understand why people become emo. And don't think that I am smart enough not to become emo because I have seriously considered it. But I know that I won't. I just sometimes think of it as a possiblity. Don't think of me as a bad person for thinking this because I'm not. If you were going through this you would consider the same thing.

ADVICE PLEASE!!

Katie

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I am sorry Katie that you are having a bad day. But I guarantee becoming emo won't make it better. Call me and we will talk.
Love ya!!!

*~Kennedy~* said...

I agree with Sister Golding. Becoming emo won't do anything and neither will being depressed. I hope you have a better day.

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

I know that emo wont help anything thats why i never DO become emo and i NEVER will