Friday, November 16, 2007

OK! So I just have to let it all out. I hate how people make fun of my brother so so so so so so so much! I HATE HATE HATE it! They even do it right in front of me. Today some of my best friends (they are guys) and they did it front of me. I wish that sometimes they would stop. I don't know if I can forgive them. I really don't. 

Sometimes I wish that I could be the one with the disability. He doesn't deserve it. I DO! Why can't it be me?!? Why? It's not fair that he has to go through this. I think that sometimes things would be better if I was gone. He would be able to be free. People don't realize that BiPolar is a disability. He may not look physically fine but he isn't!! He isn't. I just had to get this ot. 

Sorry if I made you sad or you just don't care. Advice would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie

1 comment:

*~Kennedy~* said...

I'm really sorry. I wish I could do something to help! All I can say is, just do the best you can do build up your relationship with him. Be his best friend. Make sure he knows that you love him. that was Connor's problem for a while. He didn't think that anyone loved him. Just do the best that you can to strengthen your relationship with him, and everything will fall into place. Remember:

God doesn't give us trials that we can't handle.