Monday, November 19, 2007

Ok so I guess today was an eventful day. I found a site that had thousands of awesome girly frun or whatever you want layouts. IT is so cool. I am going to be like changing my layout everyday so make sure to come and see what it is each day!

Well today in PE I fainted. I started getting sweating and felt like I am going to throw up. Then my eyes started to go fuzzy and I collapsed and I don't remember what happened after that I just remember being at the nurses. And I thought that today was going to be a good day. Boy.... I was wrong.

Well I am excited for tonight. Sister Golding and her family is coming for Family Home Evening. She is bringing the treats. She is a great cook and I can't wait to see what she made.

Well I hope that you guys had a better day than me. I also hope that me week gets better. I already had a horrible week last week and I don't need this.

Katie

2 comments:

*~Kennedy~* said...

Your brother, when he told me, he said that he didn't want to tell me the reason you fainted because it was kind of personal and it would make you angry. ??

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

I don't know why he would say that. I don't even know why I fainted. It was so scary though. I was like thinking I was going to die.