Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Um... my kid is in your class....

Well it was hilarious today! Well I was going home from school today because I was sick and my mom was taking me to Mrs. Lambert's class to get me make up work and she stopped and walked into the room. So she gets in and says, "So Katie wanted to get her makeup work so we were wondering if she could get it. I said, "MOM! This isn't Mrs. Lambert's class this is Mrs. Smiths!"


All the teachers were in there and everything. There was like 5 of them. My mom was like well she looks the same as Mrs. Lambert and I was like she looks nothing like her!! My mom said I am never going to let this go. It was so funny. I felt sorry for my mom. She wasn't embaressed about it because she never is about things like that. 

You should have been there! 

No comments: