Monday, November 12, 2007

Things I like

Well I think that Tina did in her blog was a good idea. Say things that I like and things I don't like. 

Ok I am going to start with things that I like because that is a positive note! 

THINGS I LIKE:

1. By best friends
2. Sister Golding- according to my mom we adopted her
3. Purple, Green, and Navy
4. The song "Everyday" by High School Musical 2
5. All American Rejects
6. Limited Too
7. Nordstrom
8. Mimi's Cafe
9. Mini Skirts
10. Blogger 
11. FAMILY!! Ok I know that should have been number one but at least I counted it 
12. School sometimes
13. My crush..... DUH!
14. Candy
15. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days
16. 13 Going on 30
17. MY DOG LEO!
18. Everwood
19. Gilmore Girls
20. 7th Heaven
21. Journalism
22. Church
23. the New Era
24. Funny Jokes
25. Facebook
26. the computer
27. New York
28. CALIFORNIA!
29. MY house
30. Fast food
31. High School Musical music and both the movies
32. Vanessa Hudgens
33. Miley Cyrus
34. Ashley Tisdale


Ok there is ALOT more things I like but that is all I am going to include right now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very freeing thing to do...let it all out...I found I felt loads better....i can agree with alot on your list too. I jsut didn't want to take up the whole page! :)

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

Me either! I was like um... I'm going to take up more than like 3 pages!