Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Lovely Bones and more

Ok so on sunday I finished reading the Lovely Bones. I am currently rereading it two days latter to get a better understanding of this book. It's a really good book and something that you have to read a could of books to fully understand. IT's the closest I've ever come to crying at a book (and I would like you to know that I DID NOT CRY!) IT's a really really sad book but also happy and a great read. Well there has been some issuses at school with some "friends." It's mostly worked out except for one friend who is continuing to be a jerk. Alot of people call me hunchback now and it really hurts my feelings. I know that I have a bad back that's just something I have to live with but I hate hate hate it when people call me that. It's been a terrible week so far and I hope that it gets better,

Katie

No comments: