Sunday, October 28, 2007

Lesson

Well today at church Sister Golding gave us journals to write in about blessings from God. I think that this is a really good idea! We should always be greatful as she said we do take what we have for granted- at least I know I do. We are so lucky to live in the times we do and sometimes we don't even thank God for all the wonderful things we have or we say that it was all us that we got it and earned it when God was one one that helped us. Thanks Sister golding for putting this in perspective for me! Great lesson.

Katie

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks Katie! I am glad you liked it.
Love
Sister Golding

*~Kennedy~* said...

That's a great idea! Most of the time, we don't stop and think about everything God has given us, so that definitely gives you a positive aspect about stuff like that! Especially around Thanksgiving time.