Saturday, October 6, 2007

It's been a while since I've written. Well not much has happened. For mutual we went ice blocking and it was so much fun!! I was wet by the time we left. School's been ok. Same old same old. It was fun when in Language we watched Phantom of the Opera. I've only seen this movie once and I didn't really catch on. My cousin loves that movie. I guess my mom has seen it on broadway but never in real life so I am going to have to have her watch it. For NJHS we put on a movie and I guess that was ok. I'm going to another one today and then after that Marisa is coming over. I don't know what we are going to do but whatever it's going to be FUN! Tomorrow I am going to go to my Grandma's church because for so long she has wanted me to go with her. Well I'll write more later today.

~*Katie*~

No comments: