Saturday, October 13, 2007

Concert




Well yesterday was the Phooson concert. Alot of people were there. The thing that stank was that there was no swating and only outhouses.... EW! We had to stand for like 7 hours without sitting. But there was many pluses. My friends got to come, the jonas brother were there, jordin sparks was there, I got a t shirt (not the cutest but it was ok), and I had fun! The jonas brothers rocked! Joe is so cute! Here's pics.















There was tons more pics but I can't post them all..... :). At the end od the concert my brother got lost for like a half an hour but luckily we found him. We got home at aroud 12 so as you might guess we were worn out. A good time was had by all! I am glad that we got the opertunity to go. OH! I forgot to mention that a drunk guy fell on me and spit beer all over me and laughed! That was so aweful. I've never touched beer before and I never wanted too!! :(. Well it can't all be perfect if it's outsite with no seating and there is a place where they sell beer there can there?

~*Katie*~

2 comments:

*~Kennedy~* said...

cool pics. At least yours turned out :(

*~Kennedy~* said...

NICKS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!