Monday, October 22, 2007

SAD SAD STORY

OMG! I have the saddest story for you. Ok so I was going through the line with my carry ons and they scan ur bads and everything and it like beeps. And it wasn't like an ordinary thing you know when they just take it out where it was like a pocket knife or sometings and they just have to make sure and u can take it know. They go, "POLICE!! BAD CHECK!! WE GOT AN UNIDENTIFIED ITEM!!" And I was like what?!?!?! They said, "Ma'am you are going to have to follow me where I can question you." So by then I was like what!?!?! WEll I go ober there and they say, "Well ma'am do you have anything in your bag that you would like to tell us about?" and I was like no...... So they go "Well wefounf soemthing in your bad that could be very dangerious and hazaredous and we don't Know if this means if u are doing something illegal or not." So I was like thinking someone must have planted something in my bad or something. Well they go " It's...... (they pull it out) it was my LOTION!!! I was likke it's lotion. And they said, "Are you sure that there is no liquid expolisive or anything of the sort?" and I said no. They are like "well we believe there is and we are going to be nice enough to let you continue on ur journey but we are going to confinscate this and if you every try to bring illegal items on this airline again you WILL be arrested.!"


I guess that people hide things in there. My parent were like we'll buy u a knew one but I was like me and crinimal?!? Anyway it was pretty sad.

No comments: