Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lice

Ok this is so gross. I just got over lice like 3 weeks or 4 weeks ago. I have it TWICE! The first time I guess we missed an egg so I got it again. Well I had a really bad allergic reaction to the medication that I took for it. So I kept itching. Well my mom was washing my hair today and she found LICE!! AGAIN! FOR THE 3RD TIME IN LIKE A MONTH AND A HALF!! And they are like HUGE!! After my mom got done washon my hair there was like 15 in the bathtub and they are climbimg all over the shampoo and everything that is how many there are. I've probably hadthem for about a week and a half now. It's so gross. And now I am going to have to use the medication again that I had a horrible raaction too and who knows whats going to happen. It's just awful! !I have HUGE HUGE HUGE bugs crawling in my HAIR! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Katie

4 comments:

*~Kennedy~* said...

EWWW!!! That sucks!! I haven't had lice once!!

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

Oh you'll get it!

*~Kennedy~* said...

now you stay away from me missy, I don't intend on getting it for a while.

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

whatevs..... :)