Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Today I am going to go to Niagra Falls. I am so excited. It is suppose to be so beautiful. We are going to do a couple of things there then go back to Palmyra and then come home to Arizona. Time is going so so fast!! It seems like it's been 1 day instead of a week.

I am going to miss the stake dance so Sister Golding you are going to have to tell me all about it. This is going to be the first dance that I miss. Although I'm not sad because I would deffinitly rather be at Niagra Falls then at a dance.

So I will see you guys in a couple of days when I get home to Casa Grande. It is so pretty up here I don't want to leave but I know I have too!! :(

Katie

2 comments:

*~Kennedy~* said...

I'm not going to the dance either. I couldn't find my dance card. I'm going to my Beehive leader's house instead (she invited us to go play games and stuff at her house if we didn't want to go to the dance. Mikenna can't go until she's 14 so, atleast I'll have some company. I miss you!

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

Kennedy- U just get a new dance card. I've had to get like 2 new ones because I lost one and wanted a backup. It's very easy.

Well our ward always has a cousil member go though all the classes and ask and take a list of the people who don't but you just have to ask a cousiler or the bishop.

Anway.... I'M HOME!