Monday, February 4, 2008

Yesterday I did not have the time to post a favorite thing... :(. But I will do two today!!




Ok... I hate singling out one book because there is so many but I am going to. My post about something I love is The Lovely Bones.

I love, love, love this book! It really makes me more careful about what I do and who I talk too. Trust me I will NEVER talk to a man who wants me to go in a fort in the middle of a cornfield. It just makes your heart ache reading this book. I don't know why, and it may seem mean, but I love reading books that make you sad.

And I am happy to announce that they are going to make a MOVIE of the Lovely Bones!!!!! They are filming it right now and Aj Micalka from the group Aly and AJ is going to play the lead, Susie. I cannot wait for it. I love AJ's voice.. I don't know why!

So this is the 3rd thing that I love.
THE LOVELY BONES

1 comment:

*~Kennedy~* said...

didn't you say you were going to do TWO?