Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ugh. It's been such a bad day. I don't know where to begin.

Let's begin with the fact that my brother has been saying nasty things about me all day and when I cried he laughed. And when I tell my mom she gets mad at him but AS MAD AT ME for saying ya when this kid said my brother was weird!!!! I was like what....?

So this continues ALL DAY and at dinner. Well after dinner I made a "funny" comment and my mom got like super protective and is like all mad and stuff. And SHE is the one who always says "Our family needs to lighten up. Words shouldn't hurt so much," All I said, and I've said stuff like this before and she has laughed, is "Well if I did ask mom to help me later this week she would say yes but probably forget." It wasn't mean at ALL but here she is like "I don't want help." and "leave me alone." It's sooooo annoying.

And I get blamed for ALL Of it. How fair is that?!

No comments: