Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's been a long weekend.... so far. I am sad and happy to so SO FAR.

Well it started yesterday with the Benifit concert/ kickoff concert of our Diaper Drive carnival. We are raising money and getting donations of diapers to donate to people who cannot afford them. So the kickoff concert featured:

The Middle School Jazz Band- (that was including me!)
The Keepsakes ( a kinda weird, fun, old singing groups)
Rosemary Meyers
Um... of I forgot her name!!
and The High School Jazz Band

There wasn't a great turnout but that wasn't the point. We had a great time!

Today was the "carnival" if you want to call it that. We had like 5 booths, tons of food, a jumpy obsticle course, and a jumping castle. Poor me, the misfortunate person I am, was stuck giving out the tickets and taking the money. But I did have fun!

Then today, after the carnival, me, my brother, my mom, diego, and logan went to see Spiderwick. I am suprised to say that it was a good movie. Not a GREAT movie but a GOOD movie. We had fun joking around and stuff.

So ya... my weekend had been good. I'm looking forward to my bed though!

No comments: