Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Ok, since it is obvious that Valentines Day is to say and do things that you love I am gonig to post about everything that I love!!

Ok first I have to say my family. We do have some hard times (really hard times) but I love them. I know that no matter what they say we still love each other and we are a great family!! I really would be lost without anyone of them!

Second MUST be my friends. I love them to death. The main ones names are Kennedy, Lexie, Marisa, Lexie H., Steven, Ben, Tyler, Zach, Jacob, Tina, and Krysten! They are so cool and they will always be there for me and they know (I hope) that I will always be there for them!

Ok, my next thing is all my YW leaders. They are all so cool and I love them. Just talking to them makes me happy and I know that he have a strong testimony of the church and love getting to share it with us!

I also love Cherry Cordinal kisses. I got some for Valentines Day from my mom! I love stocking up on them while I get the chance because they only come out in Febuary and December. I love the gooey cherry inthe middle and the rich milk chocolate.

Ok I HAVE to talk about Jamba Juice. I always get the Strawberry Wild with no bananas. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it! How can you not love all the blends they offer and the free boosts? Not me!!

Another thing I love is Cell phones! I love the idea of being able to just press a few numbers and within a few seconds you are talking to someone. It makes life so much easier. I love to text too because I can do it when I am suppose to be silent!

Music also had to make my list. There is some kind of music to listen to in ANY mood. A good Taylor Swift song when you are made about that boy, high school musical when you are in a dancing music, and rock when I am depressed! Ipod rock!

I also love the news. I know... sounds dorky but I do. I love being able to press a button and get to the latest on what is happening in the world. People in the old days would dy to hear it all... so fast!

Everwood and Gilmore Girls is another thing I love. Everwood is the basic sad love story that is also happy. Gilmore Girls is the story of mother daughter who are more friends that parent and daughter. They are so happy and make my heart jump everytime I see them!

I think that I hace typed alot!! If I come uyp with anymore I will make sure to post it in FEBUARY!!

2 comments:

*~Kennedy~* said...

I hope you had a good V-Day!

~*SIERRA*~ said...

Hey this is an AWSOME blog!! I love it. And I'm srry if i'm not there for u, ya know it's kind of hard to be since i live in different place in all. I just wanted to let u know that i am always here for u thru thick and thin!!!

<3-Sierra

P.S. How do u make these blogs it would be nice to have one?