Monday, February 18, 2008

Today was a very eventful day!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I went to the Carnival with my friends Audrey and Moriah. I am still a little sick and the rides made me get even more sick but luckily today I wasn't running any fever. I've been running Spike Fevers for the last 4 days and it has NOT been good! So we went on LOTS of fun rides. My dad actually stayed for a long time before he had to leave to go to work. My mom joined us an hour after we came and so did Audrey and Moriah. I am VERY tired and we are going to do Family night soon!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Katie
PS. I didn't even realize it until I counted but there is 14 hearts in each row. Know anything special about 14 that has to do with Febuary and hearts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!!! I noticed you weren't at church yesterday...hope your feeling better. I have most of them...the others are on my wannabe list (the song I still want to buy!)