Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Well I guess that I am not going to keep up the things that I love.... sorry... I am so busy this week and I am going to go to California this weekend so I'm not going to get on then :(. My friend Lexie is going to come so I guess I won't be lonely on the trip but it is going to be a hard come because we are going to be selling all of my Grandma's stuff and cleaning out her house so we can rent it out to come rentors and it is really hard going through all hr stuff and seeing things she loved.

Life has been going slow. Nothing really to talk about. Trying to get my grades uo to go on the trip and everything but other than that... nata. I hope that life is well for you and that you will leave me comments. I feel abandoned.... :(.


KATIE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KATIE!!! YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHERE YOU GET YOUR CUTE BLOG TEMPLATES!!!! I AM SOOOO TIRED OF THE ONES BLOGSPOT OFFERS...THEY HAVE NO PERSONALITY!!! THANKS!

Anonymous said...

thank you