Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I wrote a peom for my best friend Kennedy... I hope she doesn't read it before I give it to her tomorrow!


A Poem for Kennedy


You are my very best friend
Irreplaceable and there ‘til the end
Sick is how I feel
When I am the third wheel
And all of the day
You felt the same way

I am there for you
Especially when you are blue
But there are times when I cannot
And then my stomach is in a knot
Wondering if you are mad at me
And at those times happy I will not be

But then I think of all the secrets we share
And how sometimes we get in each others hair
And it is then I remember
That we are both club members
Of the pact that we call friends
And that we will be until the end



By: Katie Russell

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Katie...I didn't know you were a poet! Very Good!

*~Kennedy~* said...

I love it. I'm sorry you thought I was mad! I should have been more clear.