Monday, July 28, 2008

All About Me!

Ok, it is entirely possible that you read my blog reguarly and know virtually nothing about me. So that is why I am writing my own personal survey about things you might want to know about me. What I am hoping it that you will repost the survey onto your blog and answer the questions yourself!

So here it goes.

Full name: Katherine Grace Russell
Birthday: August 25th
Lifelong goal/dream: To get married in the San Diego Temple and become a journalist.
Hobbies: Scrapbooking, writing, reading, the computer, music
Random fact about me: I can wiggle my eyes
Childhood Memory: My 8th birthday party and my baptism, they were amazing to me.
Favorite book: The Secret Diary of Brett Colten
Favorite Author: Mary Higgins Clark
Something I hope to Accomplish: Make the top 10 students in high school
Pets: One dog, Leo. He is a dachshund
Beliefs: I am mormon or LDS
My Hero: My grandma or my mom, they mean everything to me.

So this was short and easy to fill out. I hope that you will do it too!

1 comment:

*~Kennedy~* said...

thats cool. I already did something like this in earlier months . . . .