Sunday, August 3, 2008

Well...

I cannot believe that school is going to start. Where does the time go?

So this week has been rather long. First of all I have to mention, I GOT MY HAIRCUT! I really like it. I got major layers and bangs, which I love. I think it was time to go back to my old ways and it was more of of a relief than I thought it was going to be.

Well for mutual we had a pool party at my house. I really thought that it was fun. The hotdogs were fantasic which is hard for me to say since I really don't like them at all. I was glad that Mya and Ethan and Tyler came with their parents because they made the party even more fun. It was so funny watching them swim. I also went to 3rd wards mutual which we fixed the hymn books.

I had a really fun time spending the night at Shanci's house! We babysat at Sister Bradshaws and made a cake which Sister Winder helped with when I ruined the frosting. The next day we went shopping and I got some more clothes but with my money. It was a lot of fun hanging out with Shanci. I hope that I can do it again soon!

No comments: