Sunday, July 20, 2008

Emmys

I am pretty sure that the award ceremony that is coming up is the Emmy's. Tell me if I am mistaken. So I am going to write my views on who I think should be nominated for ANY award.

  • Alexis Bledel for Girlmore Girls. Why is she alwlyas forgotten? She is soo amazing and so talented.
  • Lauren Graham for Gilmore Girls, she is nominated every year and never wins.
  • Blake Lively for Gossip Girls. She will win something, no doubt.
  • Gregory Smith for Everwood. I know he probably isn't going to be nominated but she totally should!
  • Lily Rush from Cold Case. She is a fantasic actor.
  • American Ferrera for Ugly Betty. I do not watch this show but is takes some talent being able to make fun of yourself on camera.
  • Miley Cyrus for Hannah Montana... I don't know if I really think that she should get an award but I believe she will somewhere.
  • Haily Duff for 7th Heaven. I know she won't even be considered and she wasn't a main character until almost the end but she put emotion into her character.
  • Will Smith for Fresh Prince... enough said. He is hilarious.
  • Jerry Seinfeld, basically my all time favorite show is Seinfeld.
  • Steve Carrell for the office, won't everyone agree?
  • Amber Tamblyn for Joan of Arcadia, again wil not get nominated but is amazing.
  • Someone from Degrassi. I don't think any of them will be considered because that is a show filmed in Canaga but is really popular. The only person that night be considered is the person who played Darcy who is going to star in the upcoming reproduction series of Beverly Hills 90210
  • Ryan Secreast... I know I don't think they will consider him for a "TV show" but he should be nominated for best smile. It's GORGEOUS!

I might have to add more later because there are so many. what do you think of my list?

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey it's taylor! sup? Um. do u like B.S????

Unknown said...

Ur kinda cool!!

Unknown said...

sup?

Unknown said...

Hey?

Unknown said...

ever visit my blog?

Unknown said...

Did you know i'm a girl?

Unknown said...

I'm on ur friends list??!!! THAT IS THE....SWEETEST THING!!!

Unknown said...

Kennedy!!

Unknown said...

....SUP?

Unknown said...

did u do the scavenger hunt in my group??!!

Unknown said...

BOYS!!

Unknown said...

Taylor ________. FILL IN THE BLANK!!

Unknown said...

am I annyoing!!

Unknown said...

PEACE!!

*~Kennedy~* said...

I never can catch any of the awards ceremonies. So I never know whats goin on. :) hahaha

♥♥Kennedy♥♥
PS: Taylor, obsessive much? JUST KIDDING! :) :)