Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July and More!

Well as you all know yesterday was the 4th of July. It was a pretty average day for me including going to the movies. I went to go see the movie Hancock and I loved it!! I thought it was going to be dumb and have no moral other than gore is fantastic but I was wrong. I suggest everyone go see it.

I watched the Fireworks with Kennedy which was uneventful as fireworks normally are in Casa Grande. Now go to California for this holiday and there is something to talk about. Today, the 5th, is Kennedy's Birthday! She got a phone and is super excited. Tonight we are going to go to the mal for her birthday and do a scavenger hunt.

Well today is the day that William is going to come back after being gone for 2 week. I am both glad to see him and sad for what I know is going to come, the fights. I really an going to try to help myself with that but I don't know how much good that is going to do. Well I am glad that he has had a good time at camp. I am sure it was lots of fun!

I will post pictures and text about what went on at Kennedy's Party tomorrow. Until then reply and come back tomorrow!

1 comment:

*~Kennedy~* said...

fun, fun, fun. my phone is amazing!! :)