Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vacation

Well my vacation has been good so far! William has been tormenting me more and I don't know what to do about it. Everyone says ignore it or walk away, but it's different with William. You can't do that. And he claws... he digs his nails into me and I can barely type because where he scratched me is lying on the computer and it hurts. I don't know how much more I can take. 

Well Sports Camp was another successful year. I still have one more week of it and I am very grateful. It was so much fun because one of the days we went to the Yacht Club and pretended to be rich and stuff, it was so much fun! They also had a slide that went into the water which was so much fun to go down!

We have gone to Seaworld many times and I LOVE it there! We go many times each year. We went to see Elmo is 4D which was suprisingly good, I'm not even lying. If you do I recommend going. Kids will ADORE it. I just love walking around Seaworld and looking at all the different people that are there. It is so fun to see all the people that come from around the world and see them in one common place having fun. 

I have got to say that I LOVE the beach house. It has a spectacular view which I will have to post pictures of. I am in love with the beach and living on it for two weeks is heaven, there is no other word to describe the feeling of peace you have when you are here, which we better have for the price that we are paying! My mom calls it the "Beach Box" which sums it up pretty good. But it was much better than we thought that it was going to be. 

Well, I have also gotten some good reading it. I will have to recommend some books to you. I have read two so far that I can't say in any other way then they have changed my life so much, and for the better. I will have to loan you the one that I own. Well I hope I didn't bore you :). 

3 comments:

Andrea said...

We miss you guys. Tell your mom hi for me. Someone erased her cell # OFF the called i.d. so I don't know it. When are you coming back?
I am jealous that you are getting to hang out at the beach and read!!! You are one lucky lady!

monkeyluvr said...

oh my gosh it sounds like your having a awesome time!

Unknown said...

sounds like a lot of fun.