Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Whatever I need to talk about is here! : )

This post is labeled "Whatever I need to talk about is here : )" because that is exactly what I am going to do, talk about what I want.

Now our mutual for a ward is moved to Tuesday which is totally inconvient for me. My dad is down there til about 9 or 9:30 on that night so each week I am going to have to wait for him so I can go home. Also it was so easy to go to Kennedy or Katie or Shanci's house and go to mutual with them but now I can't do that. Yesterday we had a marshmellow war. That was so much fun! We got pipelike things and you would but a small marshmellow in it and shoot it. Darrah kept getting me in my face from like 3 feet away and that really hurt!

Today I went to "babysit" my grandpa. Every Wednesday my grandma volenteers at the hospital and I go and watch grandpa. That was uneventful but entertaining since my grandpa says some hilarious things. Then Shanci and I went to see Wall- E which I really enjoyed. I am glad that I got to go with Shanci to that movie. I had a party on Monday night and when my hands aren't so tired I will talk about that.

2 comments:

*~Kennedy~* said...

I'm sorry it is inconvenient for you. But at least you get the church to yourselves, right? Or do you share with another ward?

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

monkeyluvr said...

Ya thAT WAS FUN GOING TO THE MOVIES!!!