Sunday, May 11, 2008

Wow! Things go by soooo fast!

This have been going by so fast for me lately. This week has zoomed by- me being left with little memory of the things that occured. Yes, I know it sounds silly! Life that goes by fast?! No way! But it's true. This week has been the best of times and the worst of times. My favorite part was probably this weekend. We went to see Iron Man in school and that was a "delight." Kennedy spent the night and that was a "joy." We had GALS and watched a movie abouy boys and that was "fantastic." And we went to a play that was "hilarious."

School is almost out which is both a relief and a disappointment. I am not going to be in Casa Grande that much this Summer and I am going to miss seeing all of my friends. But I am excited for the annual going to California and going to Girl's Camp. Sister Golding and Sister Mitchell are going and we are going to have a blast!!!!


Thoughts??

No comments: