Saturday, May 24, 2008

Summer has arrived!

Summer has arrived and right on time. I am both sad and happy that this school year has come to an end. I had a great year thanks to many people who made it special!

Well it was officially my first "weekend" of the summer and I got to spend it with my wonderful friend Marisa LeBret!! We had a wonderful time and did many fun things. Can you believe that she has never seen Forrest Gump?! Niether can I. We watched that... and she loved it. We stayed up til about 3 in the morning!!!

Today we went the movies with Ben, Marcus, and Jacob. There were some hilarious things that happened and I will love to share them with you another time. At this moment I am about to get ready to go to Royce Bruno's wedding reception. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT HE GOT MARRIED! I will also post pictures.

No comments: