Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wow! This had been an eventful week!

I will start off with the good. I guess you can say the best thing that has heppened to me this week is the Spelling Bee. I got 1st place! I am so proud on myself. I didn't even think I was going to make it to district much less get 1st place! I am still glad for that.

Then on that same day I got my tooth pulled. I was sooooo scared! I did tht before and they didn't give me enough anistetic so it hurt soooo bad! So of course I was nervous. It hurt but now as much as I anticipated. I am glad that my mo mis going to make Brother Mitchell my regular dentist!

Also on friday we had a beehive slumper party. It was sooooo much fun! We had a great time. We watched movies, played games, and ate lots of junk! It was kind of annoying because there was these two girls that would NOT let you go to sleep but other than that I had a GREAT time and I hope we do it again soon!

Well now I am sick. I am sorry Sister Golding that I missed your lesson! I don't feel good at all. I think I have a virus and I am running a fever.

And lastly, yesterday I got my haircut- SHORT! I don't like it as much as I do long but my mom wanted me to get it cut so that the lice don't come back. It's ok but I miss my long hair soooooooo much and it's shorter than I anticipated. So I guess all inall it had been a good week. Could have bveen better could have been worse but I had lots of fun!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

your hair looks great!!!