Sunday, January 20, 2008

Friends

I thought that I would make a post about all my great friends out there who I looooove!


Wow! This girl is my bestest friend in the whooooole world! I can tell her anything. I am sooo glad that I got to meet her. She's my world.
If she asked me these questions this is how I would answer
Q- Do you like me
A- No, I love you
Q- Do you want me to be with you
A- No, I NEED you to be with me
Q- Do I ever cross your mind
A- No, you are always on my mind so you can't come in when you are already there
Q- Would you do anything for me
A- No, I would do everything for you.

When you see Katie you know what Kennedy is going to be there. That's just the way it is and I am glad for it.




This is my other best friend lexie. Sorry I kind of runied the picture. She is so great. I can tell her anything and do anything with her or in front of her and I know that she will love me stil.. I have known her the longest and I am glad for that. Her mom is my second mom and visa versa. I lvoe her to death!!! She is my world. I would die if she died, cry if she cried, yell if she yelled, exc. I know that she would do the same for me....!

This girl right here also is named Lexie. She is soooo cool! She takes great pics of herself lol. She is so sporty she has enough for me and her in her body! I love love love love her hair. I wished I had it. It's gorgeous. She is so much fun to be around and she she is there you are always happy and you are never bored!



This is my friend Alissa. I've only known her a short time and she is going to be moving again but I know she is the kind of person I lvoe to hangout with. She is funny and smart and jsut a great person to be around. I also love her clothes... they rock. I am so sad that she is moving! But I know that we will keep in touch and i am glad for that!!




This is my other friend Marisa. She's the best. When she comes over we always have so much fun together. We always go to T&M it's kind of a tradition. I know I can tell her mostly anything. She writes the best poems and I love to read them. She's my texting buddy :) She plays the clarinet and is awesome at it. I also love her hair!











4 comments:

crazy;funky;junky;hat said...

ha ha thanks katie
<3

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I like your Blog.

*~Kennedy~* said...

awww... thanks :) I totally heart u too!