Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sister Golding's Lesson

Wow! I just had to write about the WONDERFUL lesson that Sister Golding gave! I learned so much about Heavenly Father. I could tell that Sister Golding really has a testimony of the church. I loved to see and hear somethings that let her know that God is real and about how Heavenly Father works.


Sister Golding:

I know that you love Heavenly Father and your kids. I really, really appreciated your lesson. It did just as you wanted it to do- changed my life. I don't know what it was about the lesson that made me love it so much- it was probably all of it. I just wanted to say how much I love you. I really do. I really appreciate your life in my life :). I loved the lesson!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thank you Katie! That really means a lot.