Thursday, January 17, 2008

This has been one of the worst days of my life!!

Ok so I got my haircut on Saturday. It's short and I don't like it blah blah blah. We got it cut because I have been having a problem with lice and I have gotten it 8 different times since October. Well yesterday... I FOUND MORE!! I am soooo mad about that. 

Well today I got up and I have the head flu! I have a fever and everything. I am mad about that too because I hate that and feel awful! 

Well I was suppose to start my period 6 weeks ago- it never happened! So just my luck- it happened today!! Of all the days that it could happen it was TODAY! So today I have lice, a bad flu, and my period. I am kidding when I say I would rather break an arm- but only half! 

Katie

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am sorry, Katie! It sounds like a triple chocolate brownie day..

Anonymous said...

Sorry Katie...that sounds really stinki..but your hair was cute. The Waltons are great- right now they just got home from Disnayland. I wish Mal got on her Facebook more-If it wasn't for Zack and the rest of the family I'd never know anything! She updates me occasional though