Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lately....

Not much has happened. Today was early release and I went bowling with some friends. That was pretty fun, although I didn't do so hot. I've been really working hard on homework and I have had a lot of it. Mr. Weber for Language Arts just piles project after project and it is getting to be too much! I hope that soon he will get into the swing of things with the rest of us.

My mom's anniversery for her being on a mission was on Moday- 25 years if you can believe that. We celebrated by going to IHOP, we had a coupon, and recieved terrible service but the food was really good! I think my mom was very happy that we were celebrating something that special.

Other than that nothing has happened. I've been getting into a lot of drama which I don't like but there are points in life where it is unavoidible which really stinks because you want to have control of your life. It's hard to not be able to control what you say and do sometimes because it just comes out when you are mad. But that's life! I hope you responde and talk to me.

No comments: