Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friends

My friends are amazing. So I am just going to write a little bit about them.

Kennedy- Kennedy is my best friend. We do everything together. I don't think we could ever get tired of each other.

Lexie- Lexie is like my sister, literally. We fight all the time time like sisters but I love her so much.

Torie- Torie is my band buddy. We always sit next to each other and if Diego is sitting there we get mad... (:.

Marisa- Marisa is Marisa. She's just fun to be around and drama follows her everywhere.

Katie- Katie has my name so we think that is pretty funny. She is just fun to hangout with. I couldn't get tired of it.

Shanci- Shanci is quiet but once you get to know her she talks alot. I love hanging out with her!!! She is amazing.

Ben-

No comments: