Friday, September 19, 2008

:)

I know, I know. It's been a week. I am getting pretty bad at this. You see, this is kind of like my journal (minus the personal stuff) and if I don't keep it up I am going to have nothing to read when I grow up. When I am finally completed with this blog I am going to print out all my posts and put them in a binder.

This week has flown by! I don't know why but I have been tired every morning, like really tired. I hope that next week is easier for me because school will be really bad if it isn't. These last couple of weeks have been horrible and I hope to start this coming week with a fresh slate.

Last night was my friend Maria's party and she had a Arbonne party where we got to try out all of their products. If you have never tried this company, you should! It's amazing. My mom use to sell it and we have the occasional item floating around that I find and I love it. Her party was alot of fun and it was a great idea. It was so sad though because Marisa is going out with this guy and Iguess her mom didn't know so I started talking about it and her mom was like...what?! It was so embarresing!

Well I have to go. My dad is taking me about to eat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

have so much fun eating! :)

♥♥Kennedy♥♥