Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Week in a Nutshell

Well it's been a long week. I tell you, words really do kill. Here are some of the interesting things that happened to me over this week and a half about:

  • Marisa and I spent the night at my Grandma's apartment. We felt so grown up being by ourselves in an apartment. Just preparing for college!
  • The next day we went shopping. I got a shirt. She got some sweats and the same shirt.
  • We had a band concert on Wednesday night. I played almost all the songs baritone... a new instrument that I am trying and is 10 times easier than the trombone.
  • We went to Los Angeles to get fitted for my back brace. I go back out the day before school ends. We had time to go shopping and I got some shirts and Tilly's.
  • We had a fieldtrip for NJHS.... on a non school day!! It was a learn and serve convention.
  • I figured out the guy I liked is a HUGE jerk but it's ok. I like someone else who is so much better and such a better person!
  • Kennedy and I went to the mall for a couple of hours on Saturday and looked around. I didn't get anything, and she was sick that day!
  • Had a leadership breakfast for Young Women's. It was yummy.
  • On Monday we went to Bath and Body Works. It's so amazing that we have something that is a good place in Casa Grande! I love that place. It's my favorite.

So that is my week in a nutshell. Crazy I know, but that's me!

No comments: